COIVD-19 Safe at Freeze Body Shaping
Updated August 2020
We are continuing to monitor the health and safety updates from government officials and will be updating this page to keep you up to date with the latest developments and how it affects your consultations and treatments.
We have carefully considered the COVID-19 risks and have put in place measures, in accordance with official government guidelines to ensure a safe and hygienic return towards resuming consultations and treatments.
Please read the below COVID-19 specific screening questionnaire and guidelines.
Please get in touch with us immediately if any of these apply to you:
- Have travelled overseas recently
- Have had any contact (within the past 14 days) with a known or suspected COVID-19 patient
- Have recently been tested for COVID-19
If you have:
- Have a temperature over 37.4˚C degrees
- Display symptoms of cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, respiratory symptoms or flu like symptoms
We will be required to reschedule your appointment upon medical clearance.
How we will be keeping you COVID-19 Safe
- Frequent Sanitising Practices – All surfaces are santisized regularly, before and after each client.
- Upon Arrival – We love a good handshake to say ‘Hi’, but it will have to keep it non-contact for now. We have plenty of hand sanitiser and will ask for you to use upon arrival.
- Gloves and Masks – We will always wear gloves, and masks where appropriate.